Skip to main content Skip to footer
Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Application for Water Service Connection Permit

For the provision of water service:

  1. I, the undersigned, (hereinafter called the "Consumer") do hereby request the Municipality to make necessary connection and provide water service at the premises listed below and I undertake and agree to be bound by the rules and regulations and general conditions as stated herein and in By-law 2015-19 and the current year's Fees and Charges By-law and as may be established from time to time by the Municipality.
  2. The Consumer vacating the below listed premises without notifying the Municipality is liable for all subsequent accounts until a new consumer is registered at the vacated location. It is the Consumer's responsibility and in his/her best interest to advise the Municipality in writing when he/she vacates the premises where he/she was registered for water service.
  3. The Consumer will provide all plumbing on the premises property to the property line and the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) shall oversee the connection with the Municipality's waterworks. 

Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

Connection Fee

$3,000.00 payable to the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula.

Permit Application will not be processed until such time as payment has been received. 


For Office Use Only:


Personal information collected on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, and will be used for the purpose of processing and responding to your application. Questions regarding the collection of personal information should be directed to the Clerk at 1-833-793-3537 ext. 236.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.